Food Literacy & Nutrition
Four Pandemic Family Eating Habits we Should Keep
Calcium and Vitamin D in Young Canadian Children
Are Young Children Eating a Healthy Breakfast?
Coparenting Quality and Food Parenting Practices
Parents in the Guelph Family Health Study have asked us for kid-friendly and healthy recipes that they can serve to their families at home. Our researchers responded by creating a series of cookbooks intended to make it a little easier to enjoy healthy and tasty foods made at home with your family! Download them all today. They are FREE for everyone!
Eating healthy on a budget
Learn tips for budget-friendly eating and making the most of your trip to the grocery store.
Budget-friendly tips for healthy eating
Healthy Habits Happy Home podcast
Check out the following Healthy Habits Happy Homes podcast episodes about food:
- Episode 3: Eating Local with Dan Tukendorf from the Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Growers’ Association
- Episode 4: Talking Food Waste with Mike Von Massow
- Episode 7: Feeding your Good Bugs with Dr. Emma Allen Vercoe
- Episode 9: Kids in the Kitchen – Lottie from the “Little Cookery”
- Episode 10: Trick or Treating and Healthy Eating with Dr. Jess Haines
- Episode 11: Bringing Healthy Food Home with Tirtha Dhar
- Episode 15: Eating Plant-based as a Family with Nicole Osinga
- Episode 17: Teaching Kids to Like Seafood with Jessie Burns
- Episode 18: Busting Dairy Myths with Andrea Buchholz and Gen Newton
- Episode 20: Creating Healthy Snacks with Kathryn Walton
- Episode 24: Nutrition Connections and Eating Well as a Family During COVID-19, with Candace Aqui
- Episode 27: Debunking Myths About Fad Diets, with Registered Dietitian Lindzie O’Reilly
- Episode 31: “Picky Eating” and Feeding Kids During a Pandemic, with Maude and Sarthak